Te Pae, The Christchurch Convention Centre
Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
T: +64 3 266 1400
The Australasian Coasts and Ports 2021 Local Organising Committee have selected the Te Pae, Christchurch as the host venue.
This is a world-class venue, carefully designed and purpose-built to respond to the full range of event requirements with an auditorium and an exhibition hall to fit over 200 exhibition stands.
The site comfortably accommodates our planned Plenary presentations, six concurrent sessions, expansive exhibition, as well as providing sufficient accommodation within walking distance, for all our interstate and international guests.
Te Pae Christchurch’s position in the centre of the city makes staying for a conference or event easy and convenient. There are more than 1900 hotel rooms within 10 minutes’ walk of Te Pae Christchurch, allowing visitors to explore the heart of the city, connect with other delegates and businesses, and enjoy Christchurch’s nightlife and arts and entertainment precincts.
Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre has been designed to be a fully accessible venue. Please find below a list of the following accessibility options:
- Ramps leading to the entrance of the Centre are located at Oxford Terrace and Armagh Street. All access points into the Centre are step free with automatic entrance doors.
- All function rooms are accessible by wheelchair. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the Te Pae Services Centre located on the ground floor.
- A passenger lift provides access to both levels of the Centre.
- IR Hearing Augmentation is installed in all meeting and banquet rooms, Auditorium and Exhibition Halls. Hearing neck loops are available upon request at the Te Pae Services Centre on the ground floor.
- Easy access toilets and baby change stations are available on both levels of the Centre.
- Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre has wheelchair access to all public areas.